We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our site?
Registration and Ordering
When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this Site.
How do we use your information?
We may collect your personal information when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey/marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features.
We use this information to quickly and securely process your transaction and to communicate effectively with you in the future.
How do we protect visitor information?
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify users within one business day.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send out upcoming news and promotions.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- To identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- To include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- To monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- To honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- To allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.